These super greens energy bites are not only sweet but also packed with nutrients from the PCG Super Greens Powder, making them a perfect treat to curb those candy cravings while staying on track with your wellness goals during Halloween. 🎃🌿🍬
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter or any nut butter of choice
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup (for sweetness)
- 1 scoop PCG Everyday Super Greens Powder
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (dark chocolate for added health benefits)
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (e.g., almonds, walnuts, or pecans)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or raisins (for a fruity twist)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine rolled oats, PCG Everyday Super Greens Powder, mini chocolate chips, chopped nuts, and dried cranberries.
- In a separate microwave-safe bowl, warm the almond butter and honey (or maple syrup) for about 20-30 seconds in the microwave until they’re easier to mix. Stir in the vanilla extract and a pinch of salt.
- Pour the almond butter mixture over the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well combined.
- Chill the mixture in the refrigerator for about 20-30 minutes to make it easier to handle.
- Once chilled, use your hands to roll the mixture into bite-sized balls. You can make them as big or as small as you like.
- Place the energy bites on a tray or plate lined with parchment paper.
- For an extra touch of Halloween fun, you can use dark chocolate chips to create spooky faces on the energy bites or shape them into mini pumpkins using small pieces of chopped nuts or dried fruit.
- Chill the energy bites in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to firm up.
- Once they’re set, enjoy your Super Greens Energy Bites as a healthier alternative to traditional Halloween sweets! Just keep them for yourselves – we don’t think that trick or treaters will appreciate them as much!
These super greens energy bites are not only sweet but also packed with nutrients from the PCG Super Greens Powder, making them a perfect treat to curb those candy cravings while staying on track with your wellness goals during Halloween Let our other Wellness Warriors know what you think of them over in our exclusive Facebook group. 🎃🌿🍬